Sanity's Play N' Stay, where the dogs have it their way!
Here at Sanity's Play n Stay, we are committed to socializing your family pet and providing a stress free play environment.
We believe that each dog should be treated as a member of our "family" just as a they are at home. We take extra care in providing 1 on 1 play time and multiple walks for each and every guest whether they are enrolled in daycare or staying the night. Our lower campacity gives us the flexibility, to get to know your dog on a personal level. We encourage our employees to get down, wrestle, and love on the dogs. With a kennel free daycare, your K9 is sure to go home pooped from their day of play.
Let our quality staff give you peace of mind, by caring for your K9!
The fine (paw) print.
- All holliday overnight reservations require a 50% deposit at check in.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered if they are 7 months or older.
- Only dogs 4 months and older can participate in our services.
- Proof of vaccination for DHPP (Distemper/Parvo), Bordetella, Lepto, and Rabies are all required prior to your stay.
- All dogs must pass a free 2 hour temperament test before participating in our daycare (Boarding excluded). Everyone must have a temperament that allows staff to properly care for them and keep all our clients safe and healthy. We reserve the right to deny service to any dog for any reason.
- We are unable to accept any dog that is ill, has a history of being ill within the last 30 days, or has just received a surgical procedure.
Offer valid on one half or full day of daycare. May only be used once.